The Top 5 Mass Market Retailers
1. WalmartBased out of Bentonville, AR Walmart ranks as the #1 Mass Market Retailer. There are over 11,453 Walmart stores across the United States.
2. CostcoWith it's headquarters located in Issaquah, Washington, Costco is the #2 Mass Market Retailer in the U.S. There are 663+ Costco locations across the U.S. with over 700 million subscribing members.
3. KrogerKroger is the 3rd largest Mass Market Retailer in the United States. Based out of Cincinnati with over 2,625 stores.
4. AmazonThe largest e-tailer in the world, and the fourth largest Mass Market Retailer. Amazon's headquarters is located in Seattle, WA.
5. WalgreensLast on the list of top 5 Mass Market Retailers is Walgreens. Located out of Deerfield, IN. There are over 8,200 Walgreens stores across the United States.
* Source: MMR\NRF
Nutritional Products International specializes in helping companies to launch and market new and existing products throughout the United States. We work closely with brand developers, manufacturers, and retail outlets to ensure a smooth transition from product launch through consumer purchase.